On Qui 30 Jan 2003 20:52, Stephen Kuhn wrote:

Hi, there!

I've tested Stephen's sig generator but, kmail does not accept the output!
I get 2 kind of errors..... 127 and "operation not permited"....

Firstly, I've put the modified script at ~ and chmod'ed into a+x!
Was that right?

I've modified his sig generator and put it into cron (see my tag!)..... but I
would like to make it work without cron!

Any ideas?

Ricardo

> Attached is my signature generator. You're going to need to do a link on
> /usr/games/fortune to your /usr/bin directory, but after that, it's
> downhill...
>
> Wait, you're Canadian - you don't want a sig! (g)

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user
http://counter.li.org/ & Get Counted!

Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:04:01 -0200
 11:04pm  up 5 days, 12:11,  5 users,  load average: 3.76, 3.16, 2.98
Home on the Range was originally written in beef-flat.