Dennis Myers wrote:
On Saturday 05 July 2003 02:40 pm, Todd Slater wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:31:31 -0500

Dennis Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Friday 04 July 2003 10:28 am, Todd Slater wrote:

Do you want a broader stats analysis tool? For example, I use
webalizer.(There's another one on the CD's but I can't remember its
name--search for http|apache log analysis or analyzer).

You can see sample output of mine at
http://clevername.homeip.net/stats/

Todd

Tried to install webalizer on my 9.0 server and all I get is a
segmentation fault error. Which version are you running of webalizer
and Mandrake?--
Dennis M. linux user #180842

Dennis,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] todd]$ webalizer -version
Webalizer V2.01-10 (Linux 2.4.21-0.13mdk) English

on Mandrake 9.1.

Be sure you configure it by modifying /etc/webalizer.conf.

Todd

Ya know, I used to think I was fairly intelegent. Now I'm not so sure, I can
not get webalizer to run nor can I login to the pages for "stats-counter" the
other script I was shown by Frankie.  I modify the /etc/webalizer.conf file
and then try to access the webalizer and all I get is "webalizer: command not
found. Something not configured correctly or not using the right command.
I'd take up knitting but not sure I have the manual dexterity for that.
Somebody give me a hint here?

Have you checked out the program designer's web page for info.?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
				-Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)