On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 02:20:31 -0600
"Charlie M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> September 24, 2003 09:51 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:
> [..]
> > ty.
> >
> > but...doesn't tell me if their method is
> > right/wrong/irrevelevant/dangerous...or what.
> >
> > Ty
> >
> > Femmily
>
> It's the same as with nearly anything in GNU/Linux Heather. There is
> nearly always more than one way to do anything, and the one that you
> use without trouble is always the right one.
>
> *For you.*
>
> For a listing of available commands try here;
>
> http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/cmd/
>
> Regards;
> Charlie

choice on how to shutdown your comp isn't what I'm after.  Just wanna
know if doing ctrl-alt-del will shut it sown cleanly... I know it
doesn't do it clanly for windows.  Most often that results in corrupted
files.  Sorry if 'm not being clear enough.  Just want to make sure that
command sequence won't corrupt my system files.

Femme-a-whee!