On Thursday 25 September 2003 08:16 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:

> I must apologize for my outburst on this list earlier... I am quite
> appalled at my own language & that reckless bit of flaming tripe.
>
> Most everyone on the other forums I frequnt know I flame in extremely
> rare circumstances.  Takes alot to get me angry or wantto flame someone.
>
> *sigh*  Problem:  my morphine has this wonderful side effect that
> ensures I have mood swings & / or am extremely irritable & even the
> tiniest thing sets me off on a rant.
>
> As I said, I do apologize to all on this list for my childish & angry
> behaviour.  I hope no one was offended.
>
> A chastened,
> Femme

Sorry, apologies are not enough - we all get to take turns punishing you
thoroughly, with our choice of instruments of torture/bondage.

Me, I'm going for that semi-legendary, but always solid choice, tongue clamps
- grovel baby!!!!!!  <wicked grin!>

Seriously, its no problem here - I've known you on this list long enough to
usually understand where you're coming from. Usually.   :-)

See ya later Femme...

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord