On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:35:09 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I've read the report and all the articles associated with it. Scathing
> is a small word in comparison to the reality. I'm sure that Microsoft
> is going to quash all possibilities of this article leaking out to the
> public in general. It's our job to make sure they don't and/or can't
> make this "go away" or become "invisible"...

Well, I got it from PCLinuxonline, it was on my Visor on Hackinthebox
*and* Wired, and it's already on Newsforge and Slashdot. They fscked up
big this time, getting this guy fired was the worst thing they coulda
done, hardly anyone woulda read it, but now everyone will want to know
what all the fuss is about.

I've mailed it to a few people already, shite I even told my wife about
it. She looked kinda interested. For a minute. ;-)

I'll see if I can get it on the CBC, and I've already posted it to TLUG
(Toronto LUG, not Tokyo...)

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046