Dale Huckeby wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Margot wrote:

If I suddenly inherited Microsoft (hey Bill - I'm your long-lost daughter!) I'd try to trace all the people that the empire had ripped off and give them their money back, and then give remaining unidentifiable funds to a suitable charity.

Remaining?

Dale Huckeby

Some of the former M$ users may already be dead, with no surviving family to claim their share, and some might not claim because they'd feel too embarrassed at being "outed" as M$ users, so the shares of the money that could not be applied to rightful owners would go to the charity!

Margot