Hi Stephen,

Sunday, September 28, 2003, 4:28:24 PM, you wrote:

SK> On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 16:53, Lance Cummings wrote:
>> Okay, before I go out and smell the dioxins, there is one item of
>> urgent (for me, anyway) business:
>>
>> Please look at the following URL in both Mozilla and Konqueror:

SK> <WHACK>

<WHACK>?  ^_^

>> Advice and counsel sought, providing I survive the dioxins, that is.
>>
>> Lance

SK> Pages/Sites done in FrontPage do not necessarily conform to STANDARDS -
SK> but if it's written in FrontPage, it will most certainly display in
SK> Internet Explorer...

SK> One of the sad things about quite a few web developers is that they
SK> don't care to bother with a standard, nor are they concerned as to what
SK> a site is going to display like in anything other than what they're
SK> using - Internet Explorer, mostly.

SK> After viewing the page source, I am of the opinion that the page was
SK> done in FP2000 or XP...but I could be wrong...

Okay, I well understand I think, but right or wrong is not the
question. I have to do business with these people Monday through
Friday, every day of the year except national holidays.  So, I need a
comfortable view of what they are providing, regardless of their
adherence to STANDARDS.  <g>  My question at this point is how do I
comfortably view their output, regardless of how oblivious to or
complicitous with the Redmond monopoly they might be? Redmond be
damned, I have to look at that site, every day, so I need a way to
see that site completely and correctly, regardless of the
shortsightedness of the webmaster.

Lance