On Thursday, 17 June 2004 16:33, Alastair Fay wrote:
> If you don't like their product, then don't use it -
> just because *you* don't think they "put any effort
> in" - it might not be everyone's opinion. Why post
> such a pointless new-post, flaming a perfectly good
> company, with perfectly good products? They may *not*
> support Linux so much... but so what? How about using
> an alternative? xpdf perhaps? May I remind you, that
> they are the creators of Photoshop - which just
> happened to be what many regard as the best digital
> imaging/manipulation program ever created....
>
> Think before you post, and you will gain more respect
> in the community - and what gives you the right to
> have a stab at Adobe?

Ok, from my personal standpoint, I agree with what you have to say about the
post being pointless, and that it had no real place here on the list. B U T
on the other hand you just made a pointless flame to tell him he made a
pointless flame ? In retrospect these both cancel each other out and now we
can all relax, have a beer and just chill ! ;-)

--
 Marc Hultquist ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 Computerkit Systems (Pty) Ltd
 http://www.cks.co.za
 (P) +27 11 695 5317
 (F) +27 11 312 1408
 (C) +27 82 563 2861
 Quote: "Chances are that if you do something that required two hands, your
brain should be notified in advance"
Confidentiality Notice:
The above message and all attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from your computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of
the entity transmitting the message.  Computerkit Retail Systems (Pty) Ltd hereby
distances itself from and accepts no liability in respect of the unauthorised use of
its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail communications for other than strictly
business purposes