Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiance with dual layer DVD writers on Linux?

They are just starting to hit retail shelves now, and handle over 8gig of space..

Very cool for a backup system me thinks.

I have some clients that would benefit greatly from this, and I'd like to write a script that backs up their shared folders to a dual layer DVD 3 times a week. but so far I've not been able to find out if any version of cdrecord or anything else is capable of running a dual layer burner.

Anyone have any ideas?

regards

Franki