On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 06:16, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I am looking for a program similar to FrontPage for Linux. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

Mozilla Composer, OpenOffice, Bluefish, Screem; or you can get Crossover
Office and actually run Frontpage or DreamWeaver natively under linux...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

Innovation is hard to schedule. -- Dan Fylstra