Bryan Phinney wrote:

On Thursday 05 August 2004 07:25 am, Bryan Phinney wrote:

Should read DOD. I think that NSA promulgates standards which then become published DoD standards but the NSA itself, doesn't publish standards.

For anyone that actually wants a quick Linux tool to do this, see:

http://dban.sourceforge.net

Bryan,
I'm made a floppy version of dban, but tell me if I accidentally left it in my A drive and booted up on it, it wouldn't atually wipe my entire drive without asking me first would it ?

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]