On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 07:47:17AM -0700, julie wrote:
> Has anyone tried using the WYSIWYG html editor Nvu? There is now an rpm for
> Mandrake 10 available and, before installing the program I was wondering if
> anyone had experienced any glitches.
>
> Julie

I've use it on Windows; it's basically Netscape/Mozilla composer, so if
you're familiar with either of those, you'll know how to use it. I
believe it has some cool stuff for publishing and css that composer
didn't have, though.

Also, please send a new mail to the list if you want to start a new
topic; replying to a mail and erasing the topic and putting in your own
is called hijacking. It messes up threads for those of us who sort by
threads, and your message is often unlikely to be read by those that can
help because if it's part of an irrelevant thread, I typically delete
the entire thread with a keystroke. Thanks!

Todd