On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 04:12:39AM -0800, Tango Echo wrote:
> Anyone?? Or is this rocket science?

I've never used Spamassassin but I've heard that it can be a resource
hog. How much do you need it to do--virus filtering etc.? If you just
need a bayesian-type filter bogofilter is a good alternative. I'm pretty
sure SA requires you to have procmail set up and working; bogofilter can
work when called directly from an MUA but I prefer to use procmail with
it as well.

In any event, I don't think it's hard to set up SA. Have you read the
README and INSTALL files?

Todd