Well, I just had occasion to (re)use the Easy URPMI site at:

http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/

and I'm having problems with it. I can go through the 3 steps, but no matter
how many times I do it, or what browser I use, or which site I use, it always
displays 10.1 as the distro in the cut 'n paste section, when 9.2 is what I
want.

So I thought, no biggie, I'll just manually change 10.1 to 9.2 in the command
once I've got it in a shell. Tried that...multiple times, but it always
searches the site(s), says its unable to do its thing and quits out.

So what happened to the easy in Easy URPMI? ;-)

Thanks.

PS Well, I just tried the PLF non-free and free, and those worked by changing
the 10.1 to 9.2, but the others still won't work. :-(