Hi all,
I've been trying to configure CUPS to add network printer on windows machine
without success. I use mcc to set it up, but when I click "search", there's
nothing shows up.

This is also the reason as you know why I try to "migrate" to Suse by
dualbooting it in hda10 :)
But using Yast, I can't find the network printer either :(
I can add the printer directly by typing //pcname/printername, but CUPS
doesn't ask me for printer brand and type at all. And, when I try to print to
it, the data transfer lamp on the printer blinks but nothing is printed.

Can you help me here pls? What steps should I take to add network printer in
Mdk. Can mcc do it? I have samba installed, but I haven't touched the conf
file.

Pls help me to love linux more :)
--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
04:47:57 up 7:44, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586