On Saturday 19 March 2005 10:32 am, Miark wrote:

> > Check Thac's RPMs http://rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS/ , you can
> > add Thacs to your  urpmi resources as well.  Another good place
> > for non-mandrake club members is  the dutch users group MCNL.
>
> The last time I used Thac's RPMs for KDE, it was a nightmare, as
> it was for at least a few other people. Any reason to expect
> similar problems with 3.4 RPMs?
>
> Miark

Ugh.. can i use urpmi, or should i do it manually?
Because i've got this error:

urpmi.addmedia thacs http://rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS with list
added medium thacs
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.jpackage.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.contrib.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.updates.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf-nonfree.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.main.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf-free.cz]
retrieving source hdlist (or synthesis) of "thacs"...
    http://rpm.nyvalls.se/10.1/RPMS/list
found probed hdlist (or synthesis) as list
...retrieving done
examining hdlist file [/var/cache/urpmi/partial/hdlist.thacs.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/cache/urpmi/partial/hdlist.thacs.cz]
unable to parse hdlist file of "thacs"
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.thacs.cz]
problem reading synthesis file of medium "thacs"
unable to update medium "thacs"

--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
19:20:09 up 4:18, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586