On Monday 21 March 2005 10:08 pm, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I've been browsing to the package available in mdk10.1, and I find many
> interesting packages once I click on them and read the description. Right
> now, I've just passed the packages start with 'b', phew..!
> I'm now installing many interesting games, such as adonthell, brutal, and..
> many rpg like games I forgot the names :)
> Do you have any recommendation on games that can relieve our stress level?
> Thanks :)

RPG - Neverwinter Nights

1st person shooters - Ut2004, Quake 3, Rune, Doom3

Military - Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

If you want to run Transgamings' Cedega software, you can run the likes of:

Diablo2-Lord of Destruction, Starcraft-Brood Wars, Knights of the Old Republic
1 and 2 (Sith Lords), Dungeon Siege, Elder Scrolls-Morrowind, Star Wars Jedi
Knight and Jedi Academy, Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne and even World of
Warcraft.

Of course these are commercial, and there are plenty of "free" games to play
as others have mentioned. Chromium, Critical Mass, and Armagetron spring to
mind right away.

Lots of options, and many more games than I've mentioned so get out there and
get gaming! :-)

--

                                                                    /\
                                                                Dark><Lord