Hey, I JUST installed Liinux 7.0 - 2
FINALLY!
Been working on getting the damn thing to boot up w/o an LI error(argh!)

well, anyway, my problem is that I don't have any idea on how to do nearly
anything, manuals don't help much, because they don't explain how to do
something in enough detail!

So my 1st task, is to try out the PPP dial-up, so I run KPPP  from the KDE
desktop.  when I hit connect it says "modem is busy".  How do I go about
fixing this is my question, I don't know what the modem config. tool is
called, so I can't run it (or know the names of any other config. tools)!
so what is it called and how does work?  Also, is there a help file w/ the
names of the tools and how to use them?  This would be really helpful,
becuase then I can run tutorials from the Linux OS, as oppose to switching
hem

Thanks,
Julien Dumoulin-Smith