Hello
        As a newbie I did worse thing possible: rm -rf /etc. As  a result I have
to install linux again (Have I?).  The previous installation was RedHat 6.1 and
now I am trying to install Mandrake 7.0.  Ok, here are my questions:

a) Why won't Mandrake delete all partitions when asked for?  It created two new
partitions /dev/hda5 and /dev/hda6 ????

b) It seems that Mandrake is shipped with Postfix.  How difficult is it to
configure it?  I had loads of headaches to get sendamail working. I hope
postfix is different.  Any suggestions to get a smooth installation?

Thanks a lot.

Eduardo