Hello

I have samba running for some time without much trouble. Unfortunately
I am not that happy with it as I have to add and remove smbusers just
to use the printer on the linux box.

Can I set the printer as security=share so that anyone on the windows box can
use irt?   How does it work?  Do I have to set up a psssword for it?  How can I
do that?

In addition to that I wonder whether someone could tell me why
my cdrom section won't work - denied.

[cdrom_on_linux]
 comment = CDROM on a linux box - %h
 browsable = yes
 read only = yes
 path = /mnt/cdrom
 root preexec = /bin/mount /dev/hdb /mnt/cdrom
 root postexec = /bin/eject /dev/hdb

Finally is there documentation, tutorial (not samba.org, please)
on how to setup a windows printer in a samba. Here is the section
that doesn't work.

[smb]
 comment = Printer %p on a NT Box = %h
 path = /var/spool/lpd/smb
 read only = Yes
 guest ok = Yes
 print ok = Yes
 printer name = smb
 oplocks = No
 share modes = Yes
 writable = Yes
 create mode = 0700
 directory = /tmp

ON Windows NT do I have to use lp1 as port or //angel/smb (samba)?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Eduardo