I tried imwheel but  it does not work., or at least not for me.

I did the old 'whereis' command, cd to the location /u
sr/bin I think,  and gave the command 'imwheel'  it came up that it had already
been started (I was using xterm at the time) but it didn't work.
Not that it bothers me.  If I wanted a M$ look-a-like I would not have deleted
my DOS partition.

As I am starting to realize,  the fun lies in what you can not do!!!!!

--
Andrew
Blackburn

  >  > There is an RPM on the distro CD called IWHEEL or
something like that. I > assume that is what you would need. >

--
Andrew
Blackburn