Just installed McAfee today...I chose the CUSTOM install and then you get a
dialog that will allow you to setup for WEB SCAN, MAIL SCAN, etc....
HTH
Jaguar

"Andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       MIME Type: multipart/alternative
> I just dont know how to scan the e-mails?.. I dont know why i cant figure it
out...Do you know?

> Thanx

people saying that they scan their e-mails and said they might have gotten
viruses from this newsgroup. So im using Mcafee and if there are any Mcafee
people out there can u please help me. I feel sorta stupid :) Thanx
>   Andy, what sort of help are you looking for? I use McAfee for Windows.
Maybe I can help you.

The Dogma chased the Stigma, and was hit by the Karma.

http://webmail.netscape.com.