Robert Krueger wrote:

> Hello,
>   I currently have RH 6.1 installed, and have several issues that I had
> hoped would be fixed in the upcoming 7.1 LM.  These are:
>
> Linksys LNE 100TX ethernet card w/tulip driver and DSL support.

Yes, the tulip chipset is supported by the kernel.

> SoundBlaster Live! sound card compatibility

Probably need external drivers for it.  Check the Creative Labs site for
more information.

> Promise Technologies Ultra66 DMA support

Takes a bit of work, but it's possible to install on drives on the
UDMA/66 interface.

> HP Deskjet 722C support ( graphics and text )

Not a clue...  Check the Ghostscript site for more information.

--
Steve Philp, MCSE/MCP+I
Network Administrator