Here is the answer from this, ahem, "persons" mail filter

MIMEsweeper ChineseWall
Server: CN=NS005/OU=DSRV/O=Texas Utilities
Mail-Info

From: Jaguar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ TU
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 05/09/2000 12:34:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: [newbie] graphical instalation]
'ChineseWall Job' reports:

TXU automatically screens all e-mail for inappropriate subject matter (i.e.
material that is discriminatory, hateful, vulgar, pornographic,
sexually-explicit, or obscene). This e-mail contains information that is
considered inappropriate for the business environment and has been logged and
will be reviewed to determine final disposition. If you have any questions,
please direct them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
' *p*i*s*s* ' found!

Mail has been archived!

Special NOTE: I added the *'s to the offending word (maybe I won't get another
slap on the wrist for re-sending vulgar words).  This mail filter seems to be
attached to someone's email from Texas.  So maybe a recent suscriber
(<--intentional typo to evade the Mandrake taboo list :)) is the culprit for
these filter bounces.