Hey there.
I have got a little problem. I have been trying to set my 'gear' up, so
that I can burn Wav files to a music-CD. No succex until now. I have
been trying diffrent programs, mostly 'development-editions' but none
has compiled correct, so I would turn back to the xcdroast-version on
the MD 7.0 cd. But when I have installed it, and as root are trying to
run it, I get the following:
Error: Some or all Generic-SCSI-Devices are missing.
Please create first the devices. Run "./MAKEDEVICES.sh"
in the xcdroast-0.96e directory.
My burner is a Plextor on a Adaptec 2940 SCSI-card. Before my
experiments it worked OK, but now??????
An uninstall/reinstall does not help.
I have searched my whole harddisk, but I can't find the mentioned file -
I have tried to search both in capital letters (as stated) and in small
letters.
Please help
Mogens Jęger