Dr. Dewnis Havlik

It seems that a few people have reported to this LIST(myself included) that
thier 3COM (3C509B in my case)NIC is missing from the DrakConfg module.  My
card works correctly but is not listed in "Identified cards". Both NIC's do
show up in "netcfg" but one remains absent from DrakConfg. I have a second NIC
in here for cable modem sharing purposes (as yet not working since I can't get
the second NIC to BROADCAST (help on this would be appreciated) to the hub).
I am just wondering if someone/anyone has submitted a BUG REPORT, or if this
problem has already been fiexed?
TIA
Jaguar

The Dogma chased the Stigma, and was hit by the Karma.

http://webmail.netscape.com.