Marc wrote:

> I want to uninstall Mandrake7.0 since I now have more experiance installing
> it and configuring it. I did alot of things I did not wanna do during the
> install. If someone could please advise me on this I would thank them alot.
> I could not find any papers on this process. I am guessing it to be easy.
> Thanks alot to the person who answers this in advance!

> NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
> Click here for FREE Internet Access and Email

you can use the installation CD to format the partitions:
-expert mode
-any class but server
format the partitions, click done, then exit the install.
OR
if you have a DOS disk then type fdisk,  delete the partitions (non dos)
and then exit fdisk.
The problem with using DOS is that although it sees the linux partitions
(non-dos)
it is rarely able to delete the partitions , that 's why I suggested the first
option.
OR
if you have Partition Magic then you can just delete and format the
partitions.