Peter Vandecasteele wrote:

> >hello,
>
> does somebody knows how to change the default os ?
> after changing it & activating the changes, nothing happens.
> delault my pc boots in linux, and i want it to boot by default in windows,
> without typing the word "windows" everytime i boot.
>
> thanks
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Peter Vandecasteele.

Peter,
If you go into 'Drakconf', select 'DrakBoot'.
it will have a list of options, choose 'configur grub/lilo'.
Whichever one you want to be the default, there is a radio button that
you can select/deselect. That should do it. When you see the list again,
the default OS will have a '*' next to it.

Good Luck

Eunice