The same is true for bashing Windows, this is a Linux list, not "Lets bash
Windows, oh yeah...BTW I have this slight problem with Linux" mail list.
I signed up to learn Linux, not read about how shitty Windows is.
IMO
Jaguar

Jason Ashman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> > Jason Ashman wrote:
> >
> > > --
> > > Hey Linux users.  I am a Microsoft convert, Windows SUCKS!
> >
> > With Linux you will spend more time trying to get things up and going
> > than you ever would using windows.
> > If you want to wast your hartbeats getting LINUX to do stuff that
> > windows does right out of the box so be it.
> >
> You are delusional!!!  StarOffice opens much faster, saves faster, etc.
Under
> Linux.  GIMP is faster than Photoshop.  Not to mention I never had to
shutdown
> Linux since I installed it as my primary OS.  Sure, you have to work on
Linux
> to learn it, but Windows is like AOL - the dumbing down of America.  Let's
end
> this thread, and if you want to praise Windows go find a new mailing list!

The Dogma chased the Stigma, and was hit by the Karma.

http://home.netscape.com/webmail