Hi folks, I finally got KDE 2.0.1 up and running. Looks good and seems to be
very stable.  So a unrelated problem: my sound card is an Asound ALS120 shows
up in windows. I had to hand config in 7.1 to get it to work, but in 7.2 the
ranges are limited and I can not find a config that will work. Has anyone
found an alias name card or a set of configurations that will get a driver
going for the asound ALS120 cards?  If not I'll go get a supported card, I
don't need stereo quality sound ( I have a Akai / Sansui set up right next to
me for super high quality sound) I would just like to be able to here sound
on some of the internet vids.  Thanks,
--
Dennis Myers registered linux user #180842