New to this list again..
I am not sure if this has been covered yet, I scanned thru the archives, but didn't
find anything for my searches.

I have a (well one of 4 systems) Cyrix 233, 5GB, 128 DIMM, 8MB SIS video, supported
sound/NIC.

I have tried to run setup of L.M. 8.1, and keep getting the SAME error when looking
for install packages.....MISSING BASESYSTEM PACKAGE, this has occured with 3 different
ISO burns, in both INSTALL, and UPGRADE modes, also on a freshly formated HD.  I know
the hardware works, since L.M. 7.01 is running on it now.   Please point me to the
existing email's or give me suggestions that will put LM 8.1 on my machine.

TIA
Jaguar

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/