***************************************
Tonight on Always Right

Our exclusive webcast coverage of this week's "Justice for Judges" marathon
debate begins tonight on "Always Right with Chuck Muth."  My guests will be
Sen. Orrin Hatch, Utah Republican and Chairman of the Senate Judiciary
Committee, along with the lovely and talented Kay Daly, head of the
Coalition for a Fair Judiciary and host of her own Radio Free Republic show
on Wednesday evenings.

Tonight we'll be talking about...what else...the unconstitutional Democrat
filibusters of President Bush's judicial nominees.  And Sen. Hatch cuts the
obstructionists NO SLACK in this exclusive interview.  Perfect way to lead
into tomorrow's 30-hour marathon.  So tune in tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST (or
catch the re-run at 11:00 p.m. EST) for "Always Right with Chuck Muth."  The
link to listen in is...

http://www.theotherradionetwork.com/srv1.asx