Hi!

I can now build the page without critical errors from the postcast plugin,
thanks a lot for your assistance. However, no information from the assosiated
.rst files are generated in the xml.

In the config, I have.

POSTCAST_PATH = 'casts'
POSTCASTS = ['visioneers_cast']

POSTCAST_CATEGORY = {
    'visioneers_cast': 'cast_episode',
}

# Filter posts to be included in a feed with a list of tags. The
# default is all posts. Specifying tags for the '' feed will result in
# all feeds being filtered by those tags.
#POSTCAST_TAGS = {
#    'visioneers_cast': ['podcast-episode'],
#}

[...]

POSTCAST_ITUNES_EXPLICIT = {
    'False': False,
}

In one of the .rst files in pages, I have:

.. title: Episode 2
.. slug: episode002
.. date: 2019-09-14 20:52:34 UTC+02:00
.. tags:
.. category: cast_episode
.. link:
.. type: text
.. author: the name
.. enclosure: /podcast/episode_002.mp3
.. itunes_image: /podcast/Thumbnail_PODCAST-VisioneersNorway_50.png
.. itunes_duration: 30:08

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The source is here:

<http://lamasti.net/filer/visioneers-source.tar.gz>

Hope you can give som hint.

Thanks in advance,
Lars