Raphael,

Can someone tell me what's the difference between cable MC12-A and MC12-B ?
Are there other possibilities for a remote cable on the N70/F70?

The -A is longer than the -B.  The -B is about 1 meter long.  I believe
the -A is about 3 meters long.

Another possible cable is the programable MC-21(?), which is more expensive.
An MR-3 mechanical release can be used with an ISO mechanical cable, but
some functionality is lost.

And finally the $1000000 last question : is it possible to use high synchr.
speed with the N70/SB25 combo (I mean higher than 1/125)? I've been reading
a lot on it (in mailing lists and magazines) and half of the people think
it is whereas the rest thinks it's not. Did somenone REALLY succeed having
a 1/4000 speed? The problem is that the N70 has been made after the SB-25.
So nothing is said on the N70 in the SB-25 manual...

The N70 does not support sync higher than 1/125.  However, I do not have an
SB-25.  I doubt the high speed sync is available with that unit.

Hope this helps,

Jim Korczak
Pocono Mountains, USA