Hello Nikon Fans,

I finally dug into my wallet and bought a Nikkor 18/f3.5 AIS. Web reviews
suggest that the distortion of this lens is significant, but I found it to
be the same as my Nikkor 20/f3.5 which is not too bad. (Less distortion than
the Nikkor 20-35/f2.8 at 20mm.)

The filter size of the 18/f3.5 is 72mm, and I tried using a step up ring
(without L37c filter) plus a 77mm standard Hoya polariser but found it to
caused some vignetting. I have two options :

1) Buy a Nikon 72mm polariser and hood, but would it work with the 18mm/f3.5
?
2) Buy a 72mm to 95mm step up ring, and use my 95mm polariser.

(The filter size of the 20/f3.5 is 52mm, and I have been using a step up
ring plus a 67mm standard Hoya filter and hood without any problems.)

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Happy shooting,

Sover

*** I don't think even two fish-eye lenses are wide enough to photograph
Jesus - Sover Wong 1999 ***