Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand all the belly aching about the F100
& the MB-15?  Why not just wait till it comes out and check it out.  If you
like it, buy it!  If you don't, Don't!

These guys are in the business of selling camera gear and they make
decisions and publish material based on what they feel will sell the
most gear.  If you think they are motivated by any other agenda you are
mistaken.  Yes, they consider the imput they receive from a certain
group of pro's but in the long haul, the amature weekend/vacation
photographer is where they make the money.  And those folks are not
buying F-5's and F-100's at $1,900.00 & 1,300.00 a pop.  IMHO.

Sam