Hello,

Sorry, this is not really Nikon topic, but here can i hope an answer.

In May, i'll go to Mexico (Playa Del Carmen/Yucatan) for my hollidays with
my loved Nikon stuffs.
It's the first time that i go outside of Europe and North Africa, so forgive
me if my questions are really stupids.

So, here are my  few questions :

1) I've seen in documentation that the weather is  "Tropical", so with a lot
of humidity.  I've also seen in the list many problems due to humidity.
How is the humidity there ? Is it dangereous for the stuffs ?
I don't want to come back with a culture of fungus in my lenses and in my
bag.
Sorry, but if i'm paranoiac, this is due to the list  :))

2) The security.
How is the security there, can i walk with a body around my neck without be
attacked.

3) If you've suggestions, there are welcome

Sorry for my broken english ...

Jean-Pierre Evrard - Belgium