Hi..  I have a question I hope someone can help me with...  I have a Nikkor
28-70 3.5-4.5 and I am going to get a polarizer for it.  Currently I have a
B+W UV filter on it, but I'm wondering if adding a polarizer on top of the
UV will give me the "black rings" on my pictures at 28mm.  I do get this
when I use to use an old lens hood, but I have since picked up hte correct
Nikon hood.  So can I use the two fileters together without viginetting?
(sp?),  Would I need to but a slim/wide angle polarizer?, or am I just outa
luck using the two filters together?  Does anyone outh there have the same
equipment?

BTW, what is the viewfinder %% on a N70?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RStephen Winter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://redshift.home.mindspring.com