While exploring nim, I came to know that you cannot create an array during
dynamically. The size of the array must be known at compile time. There are a
few work around as i have found in the previous thread i ask or one can use
static[int] while using array within a function or object. Why was the array
designed this way in nim? Most major static language can create dynamically. Is
seq the answer to this problem? I am assuming seq is like a Array in java or
vector in c++ where the memory doubles after hitting a certain threshold. What
is the performance difference between array and seq?

One more question ... How do i pass a matrix to function?

    proc (mat: var openArray[seq[int]]) = discard

    Run

This is working for a 2d seq, but if the rank increases it will be quite
cumbersome. Is there a more elegant way to pass matrix to a function?