I've a the servers we can start with, I'll need help with DNS/Bind9
services zone configurations, they're install and confirmed working it's
the zones where I have a challenge.
I've installed iRedMail.org which can host multiple mail domains if the DNS
is configured and working(FQDMs required).
I'll make a few hours time to see if I can install discourse on my home HP
DL360 Gen8 96M RAM 8 360G 15000RPM SATA I have an additional 64G RAM if
wanted