Le 24/02/2010 09:22, Marcin Kościelnicki a écrit :
Aiii... ok, I accidentally introduced a bug in pre-NVA0 branch during last-
minute cleanups... I just uploaded a new version at the same address that
should fix that issue.

Btw, to anyone reporting success/failure with the generator: please include
your chipset code number [NV50, NV96, NVA5, etc.]. If you don't know what it
is, just report the hex number in "Detected an NV50 generation card
(0x086900a2)" line

Sorry for that screwup....

Marcin Kościelnicki
Yeah !, it's quite better now ;)

I can manage to encounter font corruption using compiz, but I think this bug is not related I'll fill a bug report when you'll support gallium.

Cheers,
Martin