On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Marcin Slusarz
<marcin.slus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:50:50PM +0100, Maarten Maathuis wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I was wondering what to do to dig into this problem further.The kernel
>> is several weeks old (nouveau tree), it's at commit
>> 000463f13fba6b2f94a5bfcb0d615751ae9c34a0.
>>
>> As you can see from the mesages below the problem is reproducable to
>> the point of getting exactly the same error.
>
> You missed the most important information - how do you reproduce it?
> :)
>
> Marcin

A specific savegame for a game called freeorion which causes the
problem within one turn typically, if you are interested in it i can
dig it up.

--
Far away from the primal instinct, the song seems to fade away, the
river get wider between your thoughts and the things we do and say.