Hi everyone,

Sorry about the previous incomplete letter sent by mistake...

I am quite new to NOX and openflow. Weeks ago, following the instructions on the HOTITutorial2010, I succeeded to create a learning switch, using a VM image and tools(mininet, etc.) within it. Now I want to deploy an OpenFlow network with several PCs, but faced some problems when I tried to install NOX on the "controller".
The Linux distribution I used is Fedora14.
These packages are installed: xerces-c-devel python-twisted libpcap-devel
I just do following:

 git clone git://noxrepo.org/nox
 ./boot.sh

and that seems OK, then

 mkdir build/
 cd build/
 ../configure

After a while I got a messages :configure: error: openssl/md5.h not found. NOX requires OpenSSL
and the configure process quit.
At first I thought this may be caused by missing openssl or openssl-devel, so I execute:

 sudo yum install openssl openssl-devel

but I find these are already installed. Then I execute:

 find / -name md5.h

and I got a directory: /usr/include/openssl/md5.h
This directory shouldn't have any problem and could be found by the ../configure, I guess.

So, what should I do now? (maybe a little stupid getting stuck on this problem, but it realy bothered me for a long time...)
Maybe there are some other nox-dependencies package I should install ? Attached please find the config.log, if it is helpful.

Looking forword for your reply.

Regards

Dongxu Zhang
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunication
China