From: "John Meylor" <mey...@incntre.iu.edu>
To: "Dushyant Arora" <dushy...@cs.princeton.edu>
Cc: nox-dev@noxrepo.org, "Murphy McCauley" <jam...@nau.edu>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:34:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nox-dev] Error while installing NOX on Fedora release 14

On RHEL6/RHEL5, we use the following; Fedora 14 should be similar.

sudo yum install gcc-c++ boost-devel openssl-devel automake autoconf swig git
libtool libtool-dev python-devel python-twisted python-simplejson

git clone git://noxrepo.org/nox

./boot.sh

mkdir build

cd build

../configure --with-boost-filesystem=boost_filesystem
--with-boost-unit-test-framework=mt LDFLAGS='-L/usr/include/openssl -lssl
-lcrypto'

make

cd src

make check