The enqueue action is supported in destiny.

Flow stats are possible (there has been some recent discussion about it on the
list, I believe).

I'm not sure what you mean by queue statistics.

Matches support wildcards to the extent offered by OpenFlow 1.0.

I'm actually not sure about fragments.  If I recall correctly, this is more a
function of the switch rather than the controller.

I'm not sure what you mean by supporting those errors.  The controller receives
error the messages, so... yes?

You also haven't mentioned whether you're interested in the Python or the C++
API, and support differs somewhat across languages.

-- Murphy