Hi all,

I'm currently writing an SNMP subagent to interface with NOX to fetch
openflow statistics from NOX. To this end, I was thinking of fetching
the statistics via JSON messages. I noticed that netapps/monitoring in
the destiny branch caches stats about connected datapaths, and it
looks like it could be useful for my project.

What is the current status of the monitoring component in the destiny branch?
- Is the interface likely to change much?
- What information does it expose?
- Are there any scripts like src/scripts/nox-console.py that have
examples of how to structure messages to get certain types of replies?

Cheers,
Joe