Hi,

Does anyone know how to compile nox with static linkage of all required
libraries and dependencies? I'd like to statically link not only nox apps but
all required libraries in /usr/lib and /lib for example. I'd like to copy over
and run nox in a system where the these libraries (or the correct versions) may
not exist.

I've tried uncommenting line 'nox_core_LDFLAGS += -static' in the src Makefile
and running ../configure with --enable-ltdl  and --enable-static but that
doesn't work.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!