I imagine this means you're not running destiny, which you may want to consider
unless you have a specific reason to use the zaku branch.

This almost certainly means that Python is disabled in your build.  The most
common reasons for this are that you didn't have Twisted or SWIG installed.
Please try installing all the packages that the wiki recommends and rebuilding
starting with configure.  If that doesn't work, examine the output of configure
or its log to see why Python is being disabled.

Hope that helps.

-- Murphy