hello every one,

I am trying to gather the flow statistics info from switches in my network
through my Component.
I tried to import the 'monitoring' module to use it send flow statistics
request as follows.

 from nox.netapps.monitoring.monitoring import Monitoring
and got the following error
ImportError: No module named monitoring.monitoring

isn't the monitoring module available in the zaku version? what else could
it be? similarly it gives me similar error when i import the pyopenflow
(import nox.lib.pyopenflow as of) model. when i check the directory list
both modules are not available.

Moreover,

inst.register_for_flow_stats_in(my_flow_in_handler)
gives me the following error
Attribute erro: myswitch instance has no attribute
'register_for_flow_stats_in' where 'myswitch' is my custom component

thanks in advance

--

Baraki H. Abay
Department of Math and Computer science