Hello,

I am trying to retrieve the ports statistics from an openflow switch using
nox. I tried to use the coreapp/ examples /monitoring.py script, but no
matter what I do (for example a ssh) I retrive only ports 1 (rx_packets
values are always increasing) and 65534 (rx_packets = 0). If I use the
packet_in_callback then from the packet I can extract the port number, but
the parameter inport is 1 (not as I would expect).

Any idea on what is happening and why the stats don't work?

I mention I use NOX 0.9.1-full-beta compiled with OpenFlow 0x01.

Thank you,
Diana